- 1988 - Founded in Emeryville, CA
- 1990 - BiosPacific partners with Fortron Biosciences to manufacture a line of AP Polyclonals including TnI antibodies
- 1994 - Fortron files for patent protection on the G-129-C & G-130-C polyclonal antibodies
- 2004 - BiosPacific is granted exclusive distribution rights in US for MedixMAb monoclonals from Medix Biochemica
- 2005 - Techne Corporation acquires BiosPacific & Fortron
- 2011 - BiosPacific achieves ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- 2014 - Techne Corp, our parent company, changes it's operating name to Bio-Techne to better reflect the combined strengths of all of its existing brands.
©2011-2016 BiosPacific, all rights reserved.